Our leaders are the agents of change, innovation, and differentiation in the industry and they are leading the firm and its clients to "Make a Difference."
We believe in “navigating from where you are and not from where you want to be.” This requires assessing our business, our markets, and our competition via a standard SWOT analysis: evaluating your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. It also requires understanding and analyzing our individual business by: “x” – geographies, “y” – markets, and “z” – capabilities (“x/y/z”). At the office level, “x/y/z” equates to “customers/projects/people.”
We have a fairly simple construct that applies to all of our local offices, regions, markets, and practices:
- Protect the Core: Identify the core business and ensure the company exceeds expectations in serving these markets, customers, projects and people.
- Grow the Core: Use past performance and capabilities with current customers and identify new opportunities to make a difference.
- New Markets: Migrate core capabilities and differentiated solutions to adjacent markets.
- New Capabilities: Incubate or acquire new capabilities that fundamentally redefine the core business and provide organic growth in the long-term.
- Strategic Acquisitions: Selectively acquire services or solutions that affords the core business entrée to new geographies or new markets.
These are the building blocks to achieve our mission statement, serve our customers and employees, and grow our business. We drive this approach to the local offices, divisions, regions, markets, and practices and we empower all of our employees to manage their own discrete “business within a business.”